We offer a range of Handywoman services. No job is too small. Please get in touch even if it's not listed here, as we may be able to help.
- One off jobs such as a garage, shed or cupboard sort out.
- Helping you pack to move home including dismantling furniture, taking
down curtain rails, removing wall fixings, filling holes in walls etc.
- Preparing walls and wood for painting and decorating. Wallpaper and paint
stripping, filling holes, cracks and sanding down surfaces.
- Painting of walls, ceilings and wood surfaces.
- Hanging lining paper and wallpaper.
- Stain/paint wooden fence panels, picket fences, gates and garden sheds.
Happy Helpers in Kimpton. Happy Helpers Handywoman Services. Handyman Services. Happy Helpers charges.
- Tiling walls and floors in bathrooms, WC’s, kitchens and utility rooms.
- Replacing cracked tiles, removing and re-tiling a tiled area and re-grouting work.
- Stripping paint from kitchen and bathroom tiles.
- Flat pack furniture assembly including beds, wardrobes, bedside cabinets,
chest of drawers, coffee tables, sideboards, bookcases.
- Hanging blinds, curtain rails, clocks, pictures and mirrors.
- Assembling and putting up shelving and racks including floating shelves, free
standing shelf units, coat racks and wine racks.
- Changing handles on doors, cupboards and cabinets.
- Re-fixing curtain rails and stair rails.
- Renewing silicone around a bath, shower tray, basin and kitchen work
- Pressure washing patios, driveways and garden furniture.